Can you tell me what goes wrong with this title?

alamjahidul

Maybe use a different word than “explore” in “I will explore valid emails…”. Also be careful of saying you’ll scrape info from LinkedIn since I think scraping data from it is against LinkedIn’s terms of use (edit: user agreement).

Maybe use a different word than “explore” in “I will explore valid emails…”. Also be careful of saying you’ll scrape info from LinkedIn since I think scraping data from it is against LinkedIn’s terms of use (edit: user agreement).

to be honest i used that word to be unique from others. i dont know why. cause the term “targeted valid emails” sounds all the place. can i edit my account now to remove the scrape word? will it be harmful for my gig?

to be honest i used that word to be unique from others. i dont know why. cause the term “targeted valid emails” sounds all the place. can i edit my account now to remove the scrape word? will it be harmful for my gig?

Yes you can edit the gig/gig description/faq (whenever an edit is done it’s checked and temporarily removed from the search index until it has been checked by Fiverr I think, and once it’s back in search the rank may be different). I think someone got their gig denied because they’d said “I will scrape data from LinkedIn” or something like that.

Yes you can edit the gig/gig description/faq (whenever an edit is done it’s checked and temporarily removed from the search index until it has been checked by Fiverr I think, and once it’s back in search the rank may be different). I think someone got their gig denied because they’d said “I will scrape data from LinkedIn” or something like that.

yeah yeah i saw that 3rd party violation massage though but i didnt noticed carefully. then i have to edit this. will it make major change if i edit it right now? cause i just opened my gig 4 hours back.

yeah yeah i saw that 3rd party violation massage though but i didnt noticed carefully. then i have to edit this. will it make major change if i edit it right now? cause i just opened my gig 4 hours back.

If you’re going to change the title anyway there’s probably no harm in changing the gig description too. It’s better to change it than to get the gig removed later if it says something against a user agreement/terms of use. Yes the rank might go up or down after it’s re-indexed after the change is checked.

If you’re going to change the title anyway there’s probably no harm in changing the gig description too. It’s better to change it than to get the gig removed later if it says something against a user agreement/terms of use. Yes the rank might go up or down after it’s re-indexed after the change is checked.

can i delete this gig and publish it again with same information?

can i delete this gig and publish it again with same information?

As long as what is said in the gig doesn’t violate any rules (like user agreements/terms of use/terms of service) and as long as it a service that is allowed in Fiverr’s marketplace.

As long as what is said in the gig doesn’t violate any rules (like user agreements/terms of use/terms of service) and as long as it a service that is allowed in Fiverr’s marketplace.

sounds good then. but can i use same information for reopen a gig after delete this. cause i dont wanna take any risk in that matter. cause if something goes wrong then fiverr wont give me hash lol.

sounds good then. but can i use same information for reopen a gig after delete this. cause i dont wanna take any risk in that matter. cause if something goes wrong then fiverr wont give me hash lol.

I don’t see why you’d show exactly the same info in the new gig if you are deleting the gig because of what (the info) it currently shows. I don’t see why it would reduce the risk if you add in exactly the same info. But if you mean to omit the scrape info maybe it would help by recreating the gig instead of amending it, I don’t know. What it would do by creating a new gig for it is to allow you to change the URL, since currently if you kept the current gig you wouldn’t be able to change the word “explore” in the URL even if you changed it in the title.

I don’t see why you’d show exactly the same info in the new gig if you are deleting the gig because of what (the info) it currently shows. I don’t see why it would reduce the risk if you add in exactly the same info. But if you mean to omit the scrape info maybe it would help by recreating the gig instead of amending it, I don’t know. What it would do by creating a new gig for it is to allow you to change the URL, since currently if you kept the current gig you wouldn’t be able to change the word “explore” in the URL even if you changed it in the title.

if i choose different title then?

Hey, Hope youre doing well. Check Out my updated gig. 🙂

Hey, Hope youre doing well. Check Out my updated gig. 🙂

It still says you get data from linked-in and it still says you scrape data so there’s still a bit of a risk but since you don’t directly say you’ll scrape data from linked-in maybe it will be okay.

In the FAQ:

Instead of saying “Do I need to cost extra for” you could say “Does it cost extra for” or “Will it cost extra for”

Also it says “you will get 24/7 support from us” - maybe take that out since you might not be available 24 hours a day (eg. your avg response time is 8 hours).

It still says you get data from linked-in and it still says you scrape data so there’s still a bit of a risk but since you don’t directly say you’ll scrape data from linked-in maybe it will be okay.

In the FAQ:

Instead of saying “Do I need to cost extra for” you could say “Does it cost extra for” or “Will it cost extra for”

Also it says “you will get 24/7 support from us” - maybe take that out since you might not be available 24 hours a day (eg. your avg response time is 8 hours).

good point. i appreciate it. unfortunately decreased my average time. it was 1 hour first 20 days and one day a fake buyer knocked me and i ignored him. i blocked him directly without any conversation cause i knew that somehow he was a scammer. and suddenly after 4 days i unblocked and said hello

😷 Cause I didn’t know that it would hamper my average response time. now I am very careful about that matter. btw, I am trying to active as much as I can.

last but not least, I avoid possible prohibited words, I think its much better now. wont mind if its get any warning. i tried my best. To be honest i am looking forward to start my journey with this gig. though my expertise area is web developing with digital marketing. its just a testing purpose to know that how fiverr goes with me end of the day. if everything goes well I will serve my core expertise on this platform. Ciao.

• 3 weeks later...

In the FAQ:

Hey. Hope You’re doing well. Can you give me a brief idea of how I’m doing so far? is it okay as a newbie?

Hey. Hope You’re doing well. Can you give me a brief idea of how I’m doing so far? is it okay as a newbie?

As a newbie who only joined a couple of months ago you’re doing okay based on the reviews/number of them - I think better than average for someone who started then.

Archived