Can You use A Payoneer card that has been used by a buyer

marcobao

Hello Community members,
Something has been bothering me about adding my withdrawal method.
I have a close friend who is a buyer on fiverr and he always uses my personal payoneer card to buy some of his services and gives me the cash since he doesn’t have a credit card and paypal does not work in our country. Now I am a seller on Fiverr and want to link my payoneer account to withdraw my earnings. I read from one of the forums that the same card can’t be used on 2 different accounts and I am doubting if i will be a victim of that by linking my payoneer to Fiverr. Please does anyone know about this?
All your suggestions are welcomed.
Kind regards…

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

I’ve not heard this one before. It’s true that payment account comparisons are one of the methods used to detect fraud and ToS violations. Have you tried reaching out to Customer Support?

No not yet. I just wanted to know if someone has ever experience the same issue and how they went about it. Nevertheless I’m still going to contact them

I get that some people are unable to get their own cards/accounts, but I suspect that’s what CS will tell you and your friend to do. The reasons your friend can’t get their own account are their own business, but unless it’s just because of a lack of an attempt (in which case you might be able to guide them through the process), I don’t really see any easy solution for this.

Archived