Cancel 10 orders

shakhawotdesign

I’ve canceled 10 orders about three months ago. After that my all gig lost search result. I thought it will be ok after 2 month later when everything get back to 100% but that didn’t happen. Then I thought if i complete few order then it might get in right track (complete 4 orders through buyer request). Also it didn’t work.
Now what should i do now?

I’ve canceled 10 orders about three months ago. After that my all gig lost search result. I thought it will be ok after 2 month later when everything get back to 100% but that didn’t happen. Then I thought if i complete few order then it might get in right track (complete 4 orders through buyer request). Also it didn’t work.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

i’m not asking about orders. i just demonstrating why my gig not getting back search result. it’s not about gig image, description, or promotion. because i get order before with this stuff. my question now how to improve my current search result position. it’s feel like fiverr holding gig at last page

i’m not asking about orders. i just demonstrating why my gig not getting back search result. it’s not about gig image, description, or promotion. because i get order before with this stuff. my question now how to improve my current search result position. it’s feel like fiverr holding gig at last page

i am sure that your gigs will be at the last page of its category when you filter by best selling

Why can’t I find my Gig while searching? Why is my Gig no longer in the same spot in the marketplace?

A Gig’s position in the marketplace is based on seller performance over a set period of time. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate on a daily basis. There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include order cancellations, delivery rate, responsiveness, etc. There may be other Gigs currently performing at a higher rate than yours. If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5 stars, delivering on time, communicating quicker, etc. This all counts. Make sure you deliver high quality, original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, be responsive and always keep a professional manner.

The above is from here: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/levels-warnings-and-status

About a month ago, I had to cancel several orders and had late response times due to an emergency surgery. My rating dropped and my gigs moved in the results, of course. The only thing to do is keep working and build your business back up again. There are no quick tricks or secret methods to any of this. Rankings not only have to do with your own efforts but also those of your competitors. If someone else rises, other people sink through no actions or inactions of their own.

About a month ago, I had to cancel several orders and had late response times due to an emergency surgery. My rating dropped and my gigs moved in the results, of course. The only thing to do is keep working and build your business back up again. There are no quick tricks or secret methods to any of this. Rankings not only have to do with your own efforts but also those of your competitors. If someone else rises, other people sink through no actions or inactions of their own.

You are right but i feel like it’s not working as it worked before. like before if i complete an order there have some sort of change happened to my gig like little bit of improvement. but now it not happening. i don’t know if you ever trace your gig like me. for me it’s tough to back up again like you because i’m not establish as like you. And the only way left for me is buyer request. and it is tough to get order from buyer request. if you have better suggestion let me know

Archived