Cancel completed order

sakib398

A buyer order me for a business card & brochure. I complete her work perfectly & also she appreciate my work & tipped me… And also after completed the order she ask me to change image, text etc. I done all the things devoutly… but suddenly one day she massage me and said that business card is perfect after print but brochure is look blurry and size is incorrect… than I ask her to show me blurry file & let me understand where is the problem… she send me a video clip… on the video clip i saw all printed brochure are look perfectly… I nothing saw blurry… Than I told her to wait a day & let me go to my local printing agency and let me find where is problem… I went to the my local printing agency and print a copy of brochure. all are perfect nothing look blurry & size was also perfect… After that I send her my printed brochure sample & also send the file which I use for print… but she started blaming me without checking anything… And ask me to return the brochure money & kept business card money… today sudden the completed order is cancelled & all order amount is deduct… I don’t know why it happen… if a buyer can cancel the order and take out money after completed order… how we can safely work here… I also submitted a request in support center & explain the whole things… but they said me they can’t anything for me at this situation…

Communication skill is the main things here.
Must be proffesional and be patient, 100% know what you are doing.

If you are professional…, you can explain and provide fact that your design is 100% correct
You doesn’t need to ask them and show you the sample…,

For example like blurry problem.
As long as you make the flyer with 300 dpi, plus all the image you use is in 300 dpi, and 100% view is not blurry…, then you can give this fact to your buyer…,
and ask her to check with the printing company…, (maybe the printing company is made a mistake)

If you need buyer to show you the output to check problem…, it sound that you didn’t confident with your skill. (NOTE: for designer only) and based on how you handle this…, (by printing it yourself and show it to your client…,) it’s a bad move. Because they can’t see the printing quality by monitor. It’s useless move. It just make your buyer angry.

Second…,
This is how business word works.
Sometimes we got a bad buyer - bad project like this.
Just move on with the new project and do it better.
We need to gain more experience and skill, so this kind of problem didn’t happens again in future.

Just my two cents.
Don’t give up and wish you the best.

Archived