Cancel my order seller is not answering my messages,

philwarbin

How do I get a refund, seller just doesn’t understand what I wanted and now not responding to my messages. I’ve trying to cancel my order but sellEr rejects the request before deadline, have messaged him and no response to my messages. I cancelled order under “seller not responding” and seller canceled again… anyone got any ideas to get my refund, I don’t see any customer support anywhere… thank you in advance…

I’ve already given the seller time asking him to change the work seller done but it takes almost a week to make the changes and then when I receive the file it’s not what I’m asking for (3 times this has happened) is there a customer service number or email I can use to get in touch with them…???

I’ve already given the seller time asking him to change the work seller done but it takes almost a week to make the changes and then when I receive the file it’s not what I’m asking for (3 times this has happened) is there a customer service number or email I can use to get in touch with them…???

or email I can use to get in touch with them…???

You can find a contact us big green button at the bottom of help page

Archived