Canceled order in analytics but not actually canceled

markauther

I noticed something somehow similar yesterday … after declining a cancellation request 3 times , in my analytics appeared that I had 3 order cancellations out of nowhere , I contacted support about it , perhaps it’s some kind of bug . Did you decline a cancellation request from a buyer ?

I noticed something somehow similar yesterday … after declining a cancellation request 3 times , in my analytics appeared that I had 3 order cancellations out of nowhere , I contacted support about it , perhaps it’s some kind of bug . Did you decline a cancellation request from a buyer ?

yes I did!! will this effect the gig positioning or order complete rate? I worried because fiverr is also deranking the gig for unknown time. the future is so uncertain one fiverr now. I do not know whether we should give so much time and effort on fiverr or not 😦 because you never know what’s going to happen next moment

did you contact CS?

yes I did!! will this effect the gig positioning or order complete rate? I worried because fiverr is also deranking the gig for unknown time. the future is so uncertain one fiverr now. I do not know whether we should give so much time and effort on fiverr or not 😦 because you never know what’s going to happen next moment

did you contact CS?

did you contact CS?

I did and they said that it won’t count as a cancelled order and they confirm the previous number of cancelled order that I had… the problem is that in my analytics from my app I see that I have 3 extra cancellations out of nowhere but … there’s not much that I can do about it than to trust support when they say that they won’t count , it could be some kind of visual bug , my order completion rate is the same as before so everything is probably ok… it seems to be something new , I noticed this only yesterday

did you contact CS?

I did and they said that it won’t count as a cancelled order and they confirm the previous number of cancelled order that I had… the problem is that in my analytics from my app I see that I have 3 extra cancellations out of nowhere but … there’s not much that I can do about it than to trust support when they say that they won’t count , it could be some kind of visual bug , my order completion rate is the same as before so everything is probably ok… it seems to be something new , I noticed this only yesterday

Thank you so much for replying!! I was getting worried about it.

Archived