Canceling order 2 months after payement.?

tazzym

Hello
here is my concern I did a job in July with a client and I was paid as agreed
however I just received a notification; that the order was canceled today, and the customer requested a refund knowing he was satisfied with the job, and it’s been two months now
the client also blocked me without explanation and recovered the sum of my account without discussion or contact
is that a scam?
can you help as the client had all my work, and he paid for that 2 months ago; cause I can’t even check his profile?

thank you

update
1-email to the site hoster sent
2-Fb page/IG page found, and his true profile btw

will update asap , just to help futur victimes to know what to do or not
thank you all
3-he is from tripoli Libya , found him on paypal , may be i can contact the CS there

“Contact support” is so cute)). She has already helped him by canceling an order with a 5-star rating, which was closed 2 months ago)). Write to support with a support complaint? Not a site, but just a wonderland)))

i m trying literally every possible ways to get my money back from that scamer ,

hope to find a solution , its not about money its all about the steal of my time and work

i m trying literally every possible ways to get my money back from that scamer ,

hope to find a solution , its not about money its all about the steal of my time and work

I understand you, my friend had 2 such situations. But he did not receive the money back from Fiverr, although probably 3 months have passed since the orders were canceled, and the total time must have been 4 months. Here is such a wonderful site for freelancing)). I hope you succeed and wish you good luck !!

I understand you, my friend had 2 such situations. But he did not receive the money back from Fiverr, although probably 3 months have passed since the orders were canceled, and the total time must have been 4 months. Here is such a wonderful site for freelancing)). I hope you succeed and wish you good luck !!

hope so ;

sorry for your friend ; 😕

• 3 weeks later...

Archived