Fiverr Community Forum

Cancellations

OUT OF 290 GIGS I PAID FOR I HAVE HAD TO CANCEL 70 OF THEM, THAT SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT THE CROP OF FREELANCERS THEY HAVE, THATS 25% OR MORE I HAVE HAD TO CANCEL OUT OF 290 GIGS. ALSO IT USED TO BE $5.00 NOW IT SAYS STARTING OUT AT $5.00, AND THEY HAVE ALL THESE ADD ONS NOW, WHICH CAN ADD UP TO HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS.

Yes. For 2.5 years I did $5 gigs mostly from which I received $4. I would have had to quit fiverr if I couldn’t ask for more after all that time. It was not easy to stay.

Oh no, not add-ons! Lots of sellers still offer something for $5. Why did you cancel the seventy orders you had to cancel?

Didn’t even bother to read this because of the broken caps lock key, tone it down on the caps next time! :frowning:

Excellent use of ANGRY CAPS SHOUTING, but incoherent argument. Nobody is holding a gun to your head and making you buy all these expensive extras. Besides, with your high cancellation rate, one suspects that you’re probably not a wonderful person to wear: likes to be cheap, very fussy about the work you get, and also you communicate exclusively by shouting.

If you hate it so much, why are you even still here?