Cancelled an unwanted order led to lower completion rate

lesliejd23

I am a new seller here in Fiverr. I write articles, blogs, etc. Anyways, someone made an order for something I do not do. They wanted a review on their Amazon product. It’s not a blog or an article, and also I do not want to review a product I haven’t tried. They had already made the order. So I disputed it, and they cancelled. Now I have a much lower completion rate. Is there something I can do to keep someone from ordering a service from me that I am not offering?? I understand it, but it also doesn’t seem fair that my ratings suffer from an order I didn’t want.

I am a new seller here in Fiverr. I write articles, blogs, etc. Anyways, someone made an order for something I do not do. They wanted a review on their Amazon product. It’s not a blog or an article, and also I do not want to review a product I haven’t tried. They had already made the order. So I disputed it, and they cancelled. Now I have a much lower completion rate. Is there something I can do to keep someone from ordering a service from me that I am not offering?? I understand it, but it also doesn’t seem fair that my ratings suffer from an order I didn’t want.

Is there something I can do to keep someone from ordering a service from me that I am not offering??

There is just one thing you can do.

Tweak Gig description.

But even if you do so, you have to understand that there will be always risk that Buyer does not read or understand it.

Once you publish the Gig, Buyer can order it. That´s it.

They wanted a review on their Amazon product. It’s not a blog or an article, and also I do not want to review a product I haven’t tried.

Paid reviews

Do not post, offer or ask for paid reviews, positive or negative feedback on any product, service or performance.

The above is from the Community Standards.

Such services are not allowed.

Setup such gig requirements that only eligible clients can order and make it mandatory.

Also make a note in requirements with a choose option agree/disagree on terms of your services

That´s too late imo. At moment when Buyer is supposed to submit requirements, the order is placed and paid by Buyer.

That´s too late imo. At moment when Buyer is supposed to submit requirements, the order is placed and paid by Buyer.

Yes this doesn’t stop anyone from ordering you but gives you a solid reason to cancel and forward the request to fiver help support. I think it might not effect the profile as much, fiverr takes that into consideration.

Archived