Fiverr Forum

Cancelled by buyer

There are three orders cancelled by buyer. Two of them said they ordered by mistake. Isn’t that problem on my performance?

3 Likes

I think It does not create a big problem although cancel a request has a bad effect on any business.
You need to communicate with that buyer again and try to convince them to get an order.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Buyer strongly wanted to cancer :frowning:

2 Likes

Sometimes buyer didn’t realize how important these orders to us, they just want to cancel it. Feeling sad for you :frowning:

Thanks,
Brady_Bear

2 Likes

how do people just order by mistake though

2 Likes

It’s easy peasy:

5 Likes

When you log-in on the app as it shows canceled revenue on the home screen. It will always remind you of people that aren’t tech savvy. Now, this guy must spend those $400 towards Fiverr orders. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

True, but what if the “guy” is a “gal”? After all, I never disclosed the gender :spy:

And not being tech savvy, it might give them a hard time spending those $400 :thinking:

3 Likes

*Now this person must spend those $400 towards fiverr orders. - Gender neutrality.

Maybe he will buy some of the pro gigs who knows. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Spot on! :grin:   

3 Likes

Especially the meme one. $1500 for 3 memes.

To be honest, I would go to some copywriter hire him to write a couple of memes and I will design them myself. Maybe I should make a gig for memes that would cost $5000 per meme.

5 Likes

I have never had the chance to view some of the PRO gigs but most of the ones I see on the featured list are all NEW USERS… :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Exactly, that’s my point! I hope I do get approved for my pro gig, as I had couple of clients. :slight_smile:

4 Likes