Cancelled by buyer

When you log-in on the app as it shows canceled revenue on the home screen. It will always remind you of people that aren’t tech savvy. Now, this guy must spend those $400 towards Fiverr orders. 🙂

Now, this guy must spend those $400 towards Fiverr orders.

True, but what if the “guy” is a “gal”? After all, I never disclosed the gender :spy:

And not being tech savvy, it might give them a hard time spending those $400 :thinking:

Now, this guy must spend those $400 towards Fiverr orders.

True, but what if the “guy” is a “gal”? After all, I never disclosed the gender :spy:

And not being tech savvy, it might give them a hard time spending those $400 :thinking:

*Now this person must spend those $400 towards fiverr orders. - Gender neutrality.

Maybe he will buy some of the pro gigs who knows. 🙂

Maybe he will buy some of the pro gigs who knows. 🙂

Spot on! 😁   

Especially the meme one. $1500 for 3 memes.

To be honest, I would go to some copywriter hire him to write a couple of memes and I will design them myself. Maybe I should make a gig for memes that would cost $5000 per meme.

Especially the meme one. $1500 for 3 memes.

To be honest, I would go to some copywriter hire him to write a couple of memes and I will design them myself. Maybe I should make a gig for memes that would cost $5000 per meme.

I have never had the chance to view some of the PRO gigs but most of the ones I see on the featured list are all NEW USERS… 😐

Archived