Cancelled gigs

why do sellers talk to buyers and discuss gig then when you buy gig they dont work on project nor respond back to you, then gig get cancelled and you only get a credit.

If you’d like some actual advice you’ll have to be more specific. There could be quite a few reasons. Explain what happened?

my rant is specific and to the point me and seller discussed gig she said she could do work and I ordered and job never go done in the 15days. i cancelled gig and i only get a credit to my account.

Well, that’s just how it works here.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

But he wasted 15 days with which he could have got a different seller and finished his work during that time…

Sellers should tell the buyers specifically if they can’t finish work. I hate to wait 15 days on work not delivered…

If you’d like some actual advice you’ll have to be more specific. There could be quite a few reasons. Explain what happened?

my rant is specific and to the point me and seller discussed gig she said she could do work and I ordered and job never go done in the 15days. i cancelled gig and i only get a credit to my account.

Well, that’s just how it works here.

But he wasted 15 days with which he could have got a different seller and finished his work during that time…

Sellers should tell the buyers specifically if they can’t finish work. I hate to wait 15 days on work not delivered…