Cancelled order by mistake

dasarg

So… I and a client somehow managed to accidentally agree to cancel an order.

I have contacted support and they said the order cannot be reinstated unless we start a new one.

That is fine for both of us. However, I would like it to not count toward my cancellation rate (as it does now). I’ve contacted support and am waiting for their response.

But, in the meanwhile, has anyone had a similar experience? How did it go?

Not had a similar response but I would not worry about it. I think there has been a lot of overreaction about cancellations and cancellation rates. An occasional cancellation is not going to have much, if any effect.

Thanks for your input!

I think there has been a lot of overreaction about cancellations and cancellation rates. An occasional cancellation is not going to have much, if any effect.

I think that’s true and even more so if we take into account that there was a recent update to the cancellation rate: it now only includes cancellations in the last 60 days (not lifetime). I just learned that and it sounds great!

CS won’t change it. Don’t worry about it. If you have to cancel then you have to cancel and mutual cancellations have little impact on your account as far as I can see.

Thanks for the reply. I guess it’s better than a negative review, isn’t it?

Archived