Fiverr Community Forum

Cancelled order can be reopen? Need sugesstions..Its urgent

Hello everyone,

I buyer placed an order. His task was too urgent i started working on his site one hour after placing the order. He said he expected me to do it asap and i wasted the time. So he asked me to cancel the order. I did that.

After 10 to 15 minutes he came back and asked me to help him. So i started working on his site. I didn’t send him the offer yet. Is it possible that i can reopen my cancelled order? In this way my order completion rate will not be effected.

Kindly guide me.

1 Like

No, if the order is cancelled (if the buyer accepted the cancellation), it can’t be reopened.

2 Likes

Yes, he accepted that cancellation. If the buyer cancel the order or seller, would it have different impact on order completion rate?

No, the impact is the same.

2 Likes

Thank you for your guidance.

Stop working for free.

Stop work now, raise an offer, get it accepted … and don’t cancel it again.

3 Likes

Yes, i get the offer accepted. Just cancel the order because he was in a rush, not even giving me chance to answer back. He was assuming that after sharing info i have started working.

I am feeling sad about cancelling the order as working on same project for same person.

You know you don’t have to accept a cancellation request …

Block the guy. He’s not worth it.

2 Likes

But now he placed the order again couldn’t cancel it again.

Talk to CS - attach screenshots. Ask them to cancel without affecting your stats. Then block.

1 Like

You are right i should contact CS. Thank you for support.

1 Like

Have some pride. Please. He’s messed you around big time.

Leave this alleged buyer alone. Your completion stat is going to take a hit as it is.

2 Likes

I was only worried about stats that’s why didn’t took any action for this. But now i am looking into this.