Cancelled Order, is it gig rules from seller still important?

christ_desmon

I did my job for my client, duration of my project is 7 days which is i finish in the fourth day and then fiverr marked the project as done without complain/respond from seller.

The project done in 17:02 October 31, 2018 but seller respond in Nov 07, 11:41 AM then ask the revision, but buyer request did not align with my gig rule. then Today Fiverr cancel my earning and take my earning, WHY?? Is it seller rules is still important??

Why fiverr support cancel my finish order and refund my money? I already finish my job and i did pretty good also with good delivery time. The buyer ask request did not align with my gig rule. Why fiverr did this to seller? I want my money back, i did my job and follow the rules.

Guest digitalvalve

Hello bro… can you share what kind of the revision that your buyer ask and what kind of your gig rules, please? Thank you. And really sorry to hear it from you…

Hello bro… can you share what kind of the revision that your buyer ask and what kind of your gig rules, please? Thank you. And really sorry to hear it from you…

Thank You.

the buyer did not like the end result so buyer ask revision, but I believe in my design skill tho. but that’s not my main issue, the problem is the project is already done, The project done in 17:02 October 31, 2018 but seller respond in Nov 07, 11:41 AM then ask the revision.

and my rules is money guarantee if the buyer ask refund in my first delivery and if still in running project. I offer to buy my extra revision, but buyer refuse. I just stick in my gig rule, why Fiverr did not support seller gig rules.

Guest digitalvalve

Thank You.

the buyer did not like the end result so buyer ask revision, but I believe in my design skill tho. but that’s not my main issue, the problem is the project is already done, The project done in 17:02 October 31, 2018 but seller respond in Nov 07, 11:41 AM then ask the revision.

and my rules is money guarantee if the buyer ask refund in my first delivery and if still in running project. I offer to buy my extra revision, but buyer refuse. I just stick in my gig rule, why Fiverr did not support seller gig rules.

and my rules is money guarantee if the buyer ask refund in my first delivery and if still in running project.

That’s the problem bro… Fiverr have the rules about it :

And I think you can not make a rule in a rule 🙂

and my rules is money guarantee if the buyer ask refund in my first delivery and if still in running project.

That’s the problem bro… Fiverr have the rules about it : https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/article/fiverr-money-back-guarantee

And I think you can not make a rule in a rule 🙂

The Money Back Guarantee is applicable when:

Your order wasn’t delivered.

Yes, even our project marked as done by Fiverr system.

The delivery you received didn’t match the service described

If buyer ask logo then i make powerpoint that is my mistake but the buyer request handrawn logo so i make handrawn logo like i state in my gig services.

or the requirements agreed upon with the freelancer.

And I think you can not make a rule in a rule

Yes, we can brother.

that’s the problem, why Fiverr did not support my gig rules.

this is my buyer mistake, not mine.

Archived