Cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

mystic_insight

I was lucky and didn’t have any due right when the site was down for a long time. Someone else asked about it on the forum and I wrote to Fiverr on the Support Twitter feed. I have a direct quote from them saying to contact them if deadlines were missed due to outages. I hope that they hold up their end and fix your review and ratings. That is totally unfair.

Reply to @mystic_insight: There are a lot of things breaking and from what I can tell, they are still messing with the live site as we type. I just looked at someone’s profile and a Fiverr survey popped up asking if I would recommend Fiverr to others. It is sad to have to say “no.” I would recommend my gigs and those of people I trust (including yours) but I would not recommend Fiverr in general because of glitches, fake accounts and spam. Anyway, sorry this is happening to you!

I just delivered my orders and my 1st customer said i didnt done nothing for him 🙂 this makes me laugh , i did the orders like i suppose to , everything great and i have the proof ! what should i do , i think he is a scamer or i dont know why he is messing with me

I almost had this issue last week when Fiverr was down for maintenance. I had an order that was for rush delivery, not the usual 24 hrs., but more like 7 hours! (of course the Gig itself said 24, but we had agreed on an earlier time). I was freaking out because it was like 3 in the morning and the gig was due in a few hours and I wanted to sleep LOL. I set my alarm for 1 hour before our agreed upon gig deadline and luckily Fiverr was up and runner. The Buyer gave me a tip :-j

Please try to help keep our forums clean by posting in the right categories. The Tips for Sellers forum is for offering gig tips and advice to other sellers. This thread is better placed in Fiverr FAQ, Fiverr Bugs or even The Ranting Pot. As far as CS goes, there is a waitlist and some urgent requests that precede yours, but the rule is if they don’t respond after 48 hours ping the social channels (FB or Twitter) with your ticket number for follow up. You’ll be sure to get a response that way.

Reply to @scoban: Are you a new seller/buyer, admin or staff or what? It’s a bit confusing since your profile shows up different from most. There has been so little intervention in the forums since I’ve been here that I don’t recognize just everything and it would be helpful to know.

Reply to @isaacroot: Forum notifications are not sent by mail. There is just a count displayed at the top beside your username when someone mentions you or posts on your subscribed threads. Sometimes you also get a floating message notification for the same if you are active on the forum at that time.

Archived