Cancelled Orders Affecting Job Completion Rate

tessadux

I’ve been selling essay writing and editing services on Fiverr for over a year and have completed over 200 orders. In total, I’ve had 11 cancelled orders. 3 of those cancellations have been in the last month and I notice that they are affecting my job completion rate, which is now an all time low of 87%. ALL of these cancellations have been mutual and were necessary because the buyerr incorrectly purchased the order. In every instance, the buyer did not message me before ordering and simply paid for the wrong gig, or paid for the right gig but attached no order instructions. I dont understand why these mutual cancellations are affecting my order completion rate. Its not like I didn’t complete these orders, the buyer just purchased in error. Why am I being punished as the seller?

When I had the same problem (when buyer ordered a service, that I didn’t offer and couldn’t do), I contacted CS team and they cancelled it withour affecting my rate.
But definitely we need an option, when sellers can refuse some orders. We really need some “Accept this order” button for sellers. Sometimes buyers just buy a gig without any communication before, and ask for something, that we can’t do.

I’ve been selling essay writing and editing services on Fiverr for over a year and have completed over 200 orders. In total, I’ve had 11 cancelled orders. 3 of those cancellations have been in the last month and I notice that they are affecting my job completion rate, which is now an all time low of 87%. ALL of these cancellations have been mutual and were necessary because the buyerr incorrectly purchased the order. In every instance, the buyer did not message me before ordering and simply paid for the wrong gig, or paid for the right gig but attached no order instructions. I dont understand why these mutual cancellations are affecting my order completion rate. Its not like I didn’t complete these orders, the buyer just purchased in error. Why am I being punished as the seller?

I notice that they are affecting my job completion rate, which is now an all time low of 87%. ALL of these cancellations have been mutual and were necessary because the buyerr incorrectly purchased the order.

If you continue to offer essay writing services you will have more than your completion rate to worry about. I am a proofreader on Fiverr and because of TOS I cannot even proofread an essay let alone help write one.

I just looked at your gig and your reviews. Are you aware that in Fiverr TOS it says:

Third-party TOS violation - By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities.

Your gig description says:

Prices are indicated for essays no greater than 500 words, however should you need a longer essay written or edited please contact me directly and I will be happy to provide you with extended essay pricing.

One of your reviews says:

She was extremely helpful in helping me with my essay and provided great feedback and edits! Also improved the flow and clarity, I would definitely recommend! Thanks for all your help!

Archived