Cancelled Orders - How much is too much?

I’ve read in some of the threads that too much cancelled orders is bad. So how much cancelled orders is too much? And does it affect your gig/seller rating?

Recently I had some issues with my internet connection and had to cancel about 10 orders at the same time.

But when the internet connection was ok, (after a few days), I used to get just 1 order for the whole day. But those days my rating was 100% with enough positive feedbacks. I think FIverr had blocked me from search results etc.

Mine : cancellation orders / Completed orders = 3,6% :D

Thanks for your replies, guys :slight_smile:

I was worried because I’ve had some cancellations the other week due to different reasons, but all of them were mutual except one wherein admin had to step because the payment had already cleared.

I dont think it can effect your ratings

Reply to @madmoo: Yea never do the force cancel it will drop your rating

I have about an 8% cancellation rate.

Which, frankly compared to other aspects of my business I would consider to be too low.

In platform selling and other kinds of online sales, I feel that if I don’t get at least a 20% refund rate, I’m not selling “hard enough”…didn’t do my best giving people inspiration and hope.

I don’t mind refunds because I consider it to be …you know… like trying on shoes, if it doesn’t fit, I WANT you to send it back.

Reply to @anarchofighter: That’s another way of seeing it :slight_smile:

So guys I have 1 cancellation and more than 60 positive orders finished and 0 negative. Will I have problem with getting Level 2 and taking Fiverr revenue card?

Recently I had some issues with my internet connection and had to cancel about 10 orders at the same time.

But when the internet connection was ok, (after a few days), I used to get just 1 order for the whole day. But those days my rating was 100% with enough positive feedbacks. I think FIverr had blocked me from search results etc.

I was worried because I’ve had some cancellations the other week due to different reasons, but all of them were mutual except one wherein admin had to step because the payment had already cleared.

I dont think it can effect your ratings

Reply to @madmoo: Yea never do the force cancel it will drop your rating

I have about an 8% cancellation rate.

Which, frankly compared to other aspects of my business I would consider to be too low.

In platform selling and other kinds of online sales, I feel that if I don’t get at least a 20% refund rate, I’m not selling “hard enough”…didn’t do my best giving people inspiration and hope.

I don’t mind refunds because I consider it to be …you know… like trying on shoes, if it doesn’t fit, I WANT you to send it back.

Reply to @anarchofighter: That’s another way of seeing it :slight_smile:

So guys I have 1 cancellation and more than 60 positive orders finished and 0 negative. Will I have problem with getting Level 2 and taking Fiverr revenue card?