Cancelled orders refunded

nathanmarley

So just looking into this a little further I see the sellers account is no longer available, does this happen often? I have just looked through my cancellations and I have lost over $75 where customers have ordered and then cancelled even after giving me 5 star feedback with no explination and there accounts no longer exist! Great! how can I cut this down, I know I could never stop it happening, but I can’t afford to loose this amount each month.

So just looking into this a little further I see the sellers account is no longer available, does this happen often? I have just looked through my cancellations and I have lost over $75 where customers have ordered and then cancelled even after giving me 5 star feedback with no explination and there accounts no longer exist! Great! how can I cut this down, I know I could never stop it happening, but I can’t afford to loose this amount each month.

This sounds like a chargeback or multiple chargebacks. This post will explain a little more about them:

As the issue of Paypal chargebacks has been discussed a lot recently including the horrible situation of a large chargeback for one Forum regular, I decided to spend a bit of time looking into them to see what I can find out, what other freelance platforms do and to try and put together some advice on how to avoid them as much as possible. Brace yourself, it's a long one! In this post I will be summarizing and clarifying some of the content of other websites and their terms and conditions, for…

This sounds like a chargeback or multiple chargebacks. This post will explain a little more about them:

As the issue of Paypal chargebacks has been discussed a lot recently including the horrible situation of a large chargeback for one Forum regular, I decided to spend a bit of time looking into them to see what I can find out, what other freelance platforms do and to try and put together some advice on how to avoid them as much as possible. Brace yourself, it's a long one! In this post I will be summarizing and clarifying some of the content of other websites and their terms and conditions, for…

Thank you some good info. I have decided to contact cs just to see if they can shed some light in the matter

Archived