Cancelling a gig, customer is to blame

photorhino

Hello everyone,
First off let me say that I’m really glad to be here. I’m not sure if this is the right section of the forum for this post, mods feel free to move it if it is.

So, I’ve just recently joined and finished a few orders perfectly with 5 star ratings. But I’ve also received offers where buyer has clearly failed to read the title! the description, FAQ and the requirements. Yesterday I disputed his extra fast order since he couldn’t use my service due to his different operating system and didnt respond back for 24 hours. He ordered the same gig again!

Am I going to get negative ratings due to these type of buyers? What ways are there to protect the seller? I don’t want to lose my excellent rating due to the buyer’s irresponsibility.

Hello everyone,

First off let me say that I’m really glad to be here. I’m not sure if this is the right section of the forum for this post, mods feel free to move it if it is.

So, I’ve just recently joined and finished a few orders perfectly with 5 star ratings. But I’ve also received offers where buyer has clearly failed to read the title! the description, FAQ and the requirements. Yesterday I disputed his extra fast order since he couldn’t use my service due to his different operating system and didnt respond back for 24 hours. He ordered the same gig again!

Am I going to get negative ratings due to these type of buyers? What ways are there to protect the seller? I don’t want to lose my excellent rating due to the buyer’s irresponsibility.

I’m not sure if this is the right section

This isn’t. I hope the “Conversation” or the “Ranting Pot” category is correct.

Am I going to get negative ratings due to these type of buyers?

Not if the buyer accepts your dispute. (The “rating” could be better replaced with “impact”)

What ways are there to protect the seller?

Not much. Contact Customer Support and report the buyer.

I’m not sure if this is the right section

This isn’t. I hope the “Conversation” or the “Ranting Pot” category is correct.

Am I going to get negative ratings due to these type of buyers?

Not if the buyer accepts your dispute. (The “rating” could be better replaced with “impact”)

What ways are there to protect the seller?

Not much. Contact Customer Support and report the buyer.

I’ve disputed them mutually with the customers.

Glad to hear it’s not going to have an impact.

Archived