Cancelling withdrawal initiated

alanbosco268

As per Fiverr’s Terms of Service, all withdrawals are final and can’t be reversed.

You can try asking Customer Support for help, but these days, it takes them 10 days, sometimes even more, to respond.

Thanks for writing it to me. actually i didn’t get the money in paypal. the money i get is returned back to fiverr by paypal (because i can’t do international transactions that time) i’m clear with that.

but in fiverr it’s still showing “paymat initiated”.i don’t know why this is happening to me.

Thanks for writing it to me. actually i didn’t get the money in paypal. the money i get is returned back to fiverr by paypal (because i can’t do international transactions that time) i’m clear with that.

but in fiverr it’s still showing “paymat initiated”.i don’t know why this is happening to me.

Then you’ll probably have to contact Customer Support, and wait for their response.

I have this problem too is your problem solved pls tell me how to solve this

How much time it took and where can I find the help and support desk can you explain

yes SURE!! go to help and support ( in the bottom of any page ). You will be reaching a fiverr help center. then, click on my request. then add a new request with your complaint. which will be answered by a boat(non-human).replay to that message telling that your issue is not fixed so,they will reply you by personal so you can ask them to solve the issue.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue. Paypal returned back the funds to fiverr. But in fiverr there still showing “withdrawal initiated”. Please help me how to solve this issue.

yes brother (:

don’t worry your money is still there. just go to help desk and tell them about your issue. it will be fixed within in a 3-4 days

• 3 weeks later...

Hii,

I have some issues in completing KYC in paypal an the fund withdrawn I not seeing in my paypal account. Is it sure that the fund will go back to my Fiverr balance. Can you please help me by giving your experience.

Hii,

I have some issues in completing KYC in paypal an the fund withdrawn I not seeing in my paypal account. Is it sure that the fund will go back to my Fiverr balance. Can you please help me by giving your experience.

yes sure, the money is safe don’t worry. mostly the money will be holding by paypal cuz,you haven’t completed the KYC. so what you need to do is ask the paypal yo return your fund back to fiverr or else it will be automatically send back to your fiverr account after 30 days. if it didn’t happen ask fiverr to show the returned money in your fiverr balance. that’s all.

have a good day

yes sure, the money is safe don’t worry. mostly the money will be holding by paypal cuz,you haven’t completed the KYC. so what you need to do is ask the paypal yo return your fund back to fiverr or else it will be automatically send back to your fiverr account after 30 days. if it didn’t happen ask fiverr to show the returned money in your fiverr balance. that’s all.

have a good day

Okay. Thank you for your time.

Archived