Fiverr Community Forum

Cannot browse my gig. Is it normal for a newbie? Please help

Hi there! I’m a newbie. I recently posted a gig on fiverr. I can see some impressions and a few clicks but unfortunately I cannot browse it. Is it normal? Can someone please help me

2 Likes

Firstly, check here to verify that the gig is actually active: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig?level1=not_searchable

Yes, this is normal if the gig is still in the verifying state, but you’ve shared it elsewhere. I glanced at your tags, and only two of them apply to the service you’re offering. Your description reads more like one for a VA service, and not a file converting service.

If you have experience as a virtual assistant, why is file-converting the only thing you offer?

1 Like

Describe it clearly, how you cannot see it?

Thank you very much for your feedback. I’m to offer VA services as well. Thought of starting off with something easier as this is a new platform for me. Thank you for your time. I’ll improve my gig. :blush: Thank you again

1 Like

. Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders:
. How to get any orders at all ... and get more once you have a few
. Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

1 Like

Actually, when I search for the service I posted on the home page browser , I am able to view all sellers’ gigs who offer the same service except for mine.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply. I’ll check it out

1 Like

social media marketing

1 Like

Click and Impression is increasing that means other people can see your GIG …

1 Like

Thank you for your response. Appreciate it.

1 Like

Thank you for your response. :+1:

1 Like