Cannot browse my gig. Is it normal for a newbie? Please help

berneyg

Firstly, check here to verify that the gig is actually active: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig?level1=not_searchable

Yes, this is normal if the gig is still in the verifying state, but you’ve shared it elsewhere. I glanced at your tags, and only two of them apply to the service you’re offering. Your description reads more like one for a VA service, and not a file converting service.

If you have experience as a virtual assistant, why is file-converting the only thing you offer?

Hi there! I’m a newbie. I recently posted a gig on fiverr. I can see some impressions and a few clicks but unfortunately I cannot browse it. Is it normal? Can someone please help me

unfortunately I cannot browse it

Describe it clearly, how you cannot see it?

Firstly, check here to verify that the gig is actually active: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig?level1=not_searchable

Yes, this is normal if the gig is still in the verifying state, but you’ve shared it elsewhere. I glanced at your tags, and only two of them apply to the service you’re offering. Your description reads more like one for a VA service, and not a file converting service.

If you have experience as a virtual assistant, why is file-converting the only thing you offer?

Thank you very much for your feedback. I’m to offer VA services as well. Thought of starting off with something easier as this is a new platform for me. Thank you for your time. I’ll improve my gig. 😊 Thank you again

unfortunately I cannot browse it

Describe it clearly, how you cannot see it?

Actually, when I search for the service I posted on the home page browser , I am able to view all sellers’ gigs who offer the same service except for mine.

Archived