Fiverr Forum

Cannot Contact Anyone at Fiverr

No customer support phone number. No customer support email address. I am having an issue with my seller. I paid $126 for a custom order for a logo for my business and it’s been 26 days with no acceptable logo. I need to talk to someone that I can explain the details of my problem with and resolve without having to go through a forum.

Only way is to go to Customer Support.

I am curious what part is not acceptable? Was the work delivered and the seller kept doing modifications/revises for you? HOw many revises have they done?

Just open a support ticket from the contact support option on the top of this page.

Reply to @katrukcakes: You can reach the Customer Support Team at this link: http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. For future reference, if you go to Support.Fiverr.com, the Submit a Request option is at the top of every page. You can also locate this under Help (in the drop down menu of your profile next to your profile picture), and Help is also located at the bottom of that page. Here on the forum, underneath the Fiverr logo – it’s the second option – Discussions, then it’s Contact Support.

Hope that helps!