Fiverr Forum

Cannot create a 'Gig Extra' [SOLVED]

Hello!

I’ve been trying to create a Gig Extra but I always get “Gig items Gig Extra: title contains illegal characters.”

I looked around, and I don’t think I’ve been using illegal characters unless it’s due to the space/multiple capitalized/repeated words?

I tried out such titles as Colored Chibi, Colored chibi, and coloredchibi. I’m pretty new to the site so I’m not quite sure of the standards for adding Gig extras.

Thank you!

Hi!
I have the same issues. Your post is marked as [SOLVED] Could you kindly share the solution you found?
Thanks in advance

Some punctuation is not allowed. Try using ONLY letters and numbers.

I am having the same issue. If anyone got solution, Kindly share it with me as well. I have gotten stuck on it. tried again and again but failed to understand the basic issue. Please Help

Oh geez, I am…two years late to most of these [and four months late to yours]. I’m super sorry!! Pretty sure you and the other two have already long since solved this problem–

But in-case anyone else happens to stumble upon this post in the future, the solution is pretty simple actually.

Just keep Gig Extra Titles simple–No punctuation, like MySkilllsForSale has said…back in 2016.

Best of luck to everyone! ^w^

Hi!
I have the same issues. Your post is marked as [SOLVED] Could you kindly share the solution you found?
Thanks in advance

Hiya Muhammadjuna547!

It’s been over two years, so I don’t really remember. ^^; But I’ve never come across this issue again, so I’d say the best way to avoid this problem would be to withhold punctuation from your ‘Gig Extra’ Titles. Good luck, and I hope this helped somewhat!