Fiverr Forum

Cannot Login on Firefox

Yes, I have search before posting, all search results are deleted and redirect me to the Fiverr Forum.

So, I cannot login using Firefox, but able to do using other browsers.

Same problem. I can’t login via Firefox browser so I have to use other browsers.

I’m logged in on FF and it’s OK. Perhaps try the usual clear cookies etc stuff? If that doesn’t work, log in with another browser (e.g. Chrome) and report to CS.

The website is pretty broken at the moment so you may be experiencing “technical problems”. Do follow my advice in that order, as CS’s first advice will be to clear cookies etc.

I also had a similar problem a while back. I tried everything (clearing cookies, blah, blah, blah) nothing worked. All the while, it was a bug in firefox. If you have saved your fiverr password, this could most probably be the reason.

Go to firefox settings and delete your fiverr’s password from firefox’ database. This should solve the issue.

Apparently, fiverr is optimized for chrome that’s why this bug exists only on Firefox

Fiverr isn’t optimized for anything at the moment lol

It’s really sad that Fiverr developers won’t even consider the possibility that THEIR code is to blame for the Firefox login issue. I do not have this issue with ANY of the other 100 sites I use. However, I get frustrated with this Fiverr issue EVERY SINGLE TIME I come here. Usually I’m in a hurry, so I simply go somewhere else like Upwork and forget about this stupid site. IF they would take some responsibility and fix the issue, perhaps more people would use Fiverr. It’s very poor customer service not to address this issue. Not supporting Firefox is just laughable. Chrome sucks and I refuse to use a browser that tracks and reports my every move, even if I tell it not to. No thanks.

In the past, I was able to delete my cache, cookies, etc and restart (a huge pain for me as I keep dozens of tabs open with things I’m working on), but now, I absolutely could not get logged in using Firefox. As a result of forcing me to use IE, this will be my last time EVER coming back to Fiverr until I see some announcement that they have opened their eyes and fixed the problem.

/rant

p.s. Nice. So apparently the admins locked another topic for this same issue. If anyone asks why I hate Fiverr and won’t use them, this is my reason. Any company that refuses to address a serious issue that annoys its users just sucks. And to those who say why would anyone use Firefox, I ask why would anyone use Chrome (tracks your every move), IE (does it work at all?), or Safari (not all of us have or want MACs)?? Firefox is still the best browser on the market, even though so many mindless people are brainwashed into believing otherwise.

I recently started experiencing this.

I fixed it by temporarily allowing perimeterx.net in NoScript, before I log in. I disable it the second I’m logged in (fiverr.com and fiverrcdn.com are always allowed by NoScript).

Why potentially insecure, third party connections are present on a login page is beyond me.

Maybe it’s errors about your browser cache memory. Clear cache on your browser and try again. It can be work.

Try Again After Clear Cookies.
Or Use another Browser

Great job, that fixed it for me. I tried about everything and this helped. To add to this, I noticed you can keep the password saved in firefox but not the username. As soon as the username is stored it quits working again.

Thanks for the info.