Fiverr Community Forum

Cannot Login to Fiverr Affiliate

Hello,

What is going on with the Fiverr Affiliate login? Two days ago, I’ve tried to log in, only to get an error saying “Bad User Name or Password.” I tried to reset it, but I still get the same response. I’ve tried many times until I got locked out. I did enter in the correct information without copying and pasting, and I still cannot log in.

I did complain to Fiverr about this. Someone mentioned to go Incognito. I am using Chrome and I did go Incognito, but I get same response. What is going on here?

3 Likes

Try it from any other browser. Or you can also try it from your Phone. If you still got this error then contact the Support

3 Likes

Yes, try what @shopify_genius said, best option is to contact CS.

2 Likes

Try doing forgot password?

1 Like

Been there. Done that. Got the same error message so it doesn’t work. Next!!!

1 Like

I have tried it on a different browser, but I still get the same message.

1 Like

Praveenyt150,

I’ve have been doing the “forgot password” reset 50 times already. When I do enter the new password correctly, I am still getting the same error message. THAT’S THE PROBLEM!!!

I’ve also do those Incognito and on a different browser, and I AM STILL GETTING THE SAME MESSAGE.

1 Like

jeffry_designs

Yes, I did try it AND i STILL CANNOT LOG IN. I need a better solution that doesn’t involve PASSWORD RESETS, INCOGNITO MODE OR LOGGING IN FROM ANOTHER BROWSER. ALL THEM GAVE ME THE SAME ERROR MESSAGE. NOW WHAT???

It seams to me that all the solutions that were suggested are pretty much USELESS. I’VE TRIED PASSWORD RESET 50 TIMES, TRIED INCOGNITO, I ALSO MADE SURE THAT I TYPED IT IN CORRECTLY AND I TRIED A DIFFERENT BROWSER. I STILL GET THE SAME ERROR MESSAGE. NOW WHAT???

Are you trying to login from your fiverr account into it ? Or, have you signed up for an account there, I am just asking these questions as you cannot login to fiverr affiliates with your normal fiverr account. To login there, you need to create a new account on fiverr affiliates because fiverr and fiverr affiliates are different things

Hello,

I did not use my Fiverr account to sign into Fiverr Affiliate. They are both separate. I do have a new account on Fiverr affiliate, but I still cannot log in without that Error Message. I did type it in perfectly, I did do password reset (No matter the new password I get, I still can’t log in), I’ve even tried Incognito and another browse. Yet, I am still getting the same Error Message,

Is Fiverr locking me out because I haven’t used it or is someone pretending to be me? I’m just wondering if I should create another account for Fiverr Affiliate or is there another way to log in to the account?

You should try to create a new account in that case

i would have to reconnect with Paypal or something like that. I would also need a new email address too.