Cannot Process order?

faxblastpatrick

Hello, I am saying about orders: 1. new order start and 2. create custom offer accepting from seller.

1. New Order: You just see the gig and make order. it’s called New Order from Buyer.

2. Custom Offer: Seller will request a custom offer to you (Buyers). You will accept this offer and seller start the work after getting order.

If you got request custom offer $30 from your seller (Who is working with you). Your seller sent you a custom offer with $30 and that you agreed with this custom offer ($30). You may accept this offer and seller start the work on this order.

Note:
Agree with seller:
If you agree with $300 custom offer with your seller then you may accept this offer and get start the work with seller.

Agree with seller but payment problem: If you agree with seller but can’t process the transaction, Please contact with fiverr help OR Fiverr Custom Support

Disagree with seller: If you disagree with $300 custom offer with your seller then you never accept this custom offer, Because, you this this is high, seller will charge unethically, work value not $300. (SO YOU DON’T ACCEPT THIS CUSTOM OFFER)

I think, You got it.

Fiverr is Great place to access lot’s of skills and get done jobs/gigs
(it’s really great platform to assists your small and big works done )

Thank you very much
Best Regards,
ClairewDesign

Hi, please contact customer support, it’s probably a technical issue, they will sort it out for you. No reason to worry.

That in itself was very difficult. Every time I try to contact them, they require an order number.

Which you dont have because you cant pay.

I made up some phoney information and it looks like an email did get off to them.

Hello, I am saying about orders: 1. new order start and 2. create custom offer accepting from seller.

1. New Order: You just see the gig and make order. it’s called New Order from Buyer.

2. Custom Offer: Seller will request a custom offer to you (Buyers). You will accept this offer and seller start the work after getting order.

If you got request custom offer $30 from your seller (Who is working with you). Your seller sent you a custom offer with $30 and that you agreed with this custom offer ($30). You may accept this offer and seller start the work on this order.

Note:

Agree with seller:

If you agree with $300 custom offer with your seller then you may accept this offer and get start the work with seller.

Agree with seller but payment problem: If you agree with seller but can’t process the transaction, Please contact with fiverr help OR Fiverr Custom Support

Disagree with seller: If you disagree with $300 custom offer with your seller then you never accept this custom offer, Because, you this this is high, seller will charge unethically, work value not $300. (SO YOU DON’T ACCEPT THIS CUSTOM OFFER)

I think, You got it.

Fiverr is Great place to access lot’s of skills and get done jobs/gigs

(it’s really great platform to assists your small and big works done )

Thank you very much

Best Regards,

ClairewDesign

That link to “Fiverr custom support” is useless.

Theres some sort of technical problem.

Im annoyed.

Seller offerred me his service for $300.

LETS GOOOOOOO!

I dont need or want to be on a forum or read help pages or reverse engineer the webpage or ANYTHING COMPLICATED.

🙂

i think itll be ok.

i eventually after 15min was able to email something to somebody there. but also super annoyed you cant send the email without an order number (which i didnt and still dont have because i cant pay! )

That link to “Fiverr custom support” is useless.

Theres some sort of technical problem.

Im annoyed.

Seller offerred me his service for $300.

LETS GOOOOOOO!

I dont need or want to be on a forum or read help pages or reverse engineer the webpage or ANYTHING COMPLICATED.

🙂

i think itll be ok.

i eventually after 15min was able to email something to somebody there. but also super annoyed you cant send the email without an order number (which i didnt and still dont have because i cant pay! )

You may contact with “Fiverr Custom Support” Just leave a message and you will get reply within 24 hours. It’s not useless. It’s really working.

You may contact with “Fiverr Custom Support” Just leave a message and you will get reply within 24 hours. It’s not useless. It’s really working.

Are you affiliated with Fiverr?

It finally worked. I had to try selecting purchase order about 9 times.

The credit card inputted directly never worked but going through a new paypal account with the same credit card does???

What’s all the hassle and problems?

And I seemed to have lost the mails/forum responses that seemed that they were for sure direct replies from fiverr staff. Im so lost and super annoyyed by this site.

• 1 month later...

Are you affiliated with Fiverr?

It finally worked. I had to try selecting purchase order about 9 times.

The credit card inputted directly never worked but going through a new paypal account with the same credit card does???

What’s all the hassle and problems?

And I seemed to have lost the mails/forum responses that seemed that they were for sure direct replies from fiverr staff. Im so lost and super annoyyed by this site.

Hey faxblastpatrick,

I am having the same issue! How were you able to pay with PayPal? When I go to purchase a gig the only option that I see is credit card.

Hey faxblastpatrick,

I am having the same issue! How were you able to pay with PayPal? When I go to purchase a gig the only option that I see is credit card.

I am not 100% positive. My paypal eventually went through but i am in the

midst of a technical disaster. Finally my credit card allowed a payment

through, and at the same time finally paypal went through. THEN my credit

card got blocked because I now have 2 identical purchases “of a large

amount and from a non reputable country” or however my bankers said it.

Try to get your paypal informations in order. Paypal blocked me many upon

many times because I dont have the credit cards I did from 10 years ago.

Good luck.

I am now in the midst of trying to straighten out 2 “purchases” for 1 order.

It’s a disaster of a website for me.

The concept of the service is good but the website is kind of poor…

customer service lacking.

CALL THEM.

sorry you cant. disaster.

EMAIL THEM.

Archived