Fiverr Forum

Cannot respond to New messages

I am sorry!

Hang tight, Fiverr’s wonderful customer service team is on the job.

The issue is, the more we receive messages from new clients, the more our response rate will drop…

3 Likes

Maybe Fiver could run a fix since they know it was a system problem, eg. to make it ignore any messages with this problem when calculating the response rate, maybe based on the date/time of the messages.

2 Likes

The exact message I got from the same person

1 Like

I’ve contacted the support team and waiting for their reply.

1 Like

Hi Steve! I’m also having the same issue. By the way, I’m a fan of your work :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words vincentmsc. As I’m sure we’re all aware at this point, this is a known issue, which should be resolved in the near future

2 Likes

any idea on how long will it take to fix.

2 Likes

Nope, sorry. But usually fiverr team is very fast at maintaining the site and other bugs. This is the longest they have spent fixing an issue (at least, as I remember).

i’m facing the same issue but the issue started only an hr ago
any idea why this is happening?

No idea, sorry. But it will get fixed eventually. Let’s just hope it gets fixed so soon, because our response rate matters :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

yes and there are many potential buyers waiting for our response

1 Like

The problem is that all new orders (received last hour) can’t be delivered. When I’m trying to deliver one, it throws me to the inbox… A bit annoying :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Yes, it’s unfortunate, but Customer Support seem right on the money, so hopefully the tech team will be equally efficient. I’m waiting to respond to 2/3 potential clients as we speak. Can’t be helped!

1 Like

I am having the same issue. Also, I cannot deliver any orders. It just kicks me to the messaging page when I click send… Very annoying…

2 Likes

I can’t see past order from buyers.

2 Likes

So, this problem is hitting across the board? We need procedures or communication for when it is going to be fixed…This is disgusting

1 Like

Strange that people can message me but I can’t respond.

If only Customer Support could fix the “disappearing attached file” problem that has been intermittently happening for the past four years…

Sometimes when a client sends a DOC or PDF file, it does not attach. The only quick fix I found is to get the client to ZIP or RAR the file. Kind of a crappy workaround though…