Cannot see Buyer Requests AT ALL

madhurimac64

Hey people! Hope everyone is having a good day!
I am new on Fiverr and I have created one gig and am creating a couple more. However, I don’t see a single buyer request and I have been refreshing at least ten times daily. Any idea how I can view any BRs?

Buyer request visible some random time, as you are a new member so buyer just be active on fiverr and refresh buyer request page after few minuets. And one more thing, if you want to get some extra buyer request then there is two way. Number 1, open more gig with various category.

Buyer request visible some random time, as you are a new member so buyer just be active on fiverr and refresh buyer request page after few minuets. And one more thing, if you want to get some extra buyer request then there is two way. Number 1, open more gig with various category.

Thank you so much.

P.S. Do you have a number 2? 🙂

Thank you so much.

P.S. Do you have a number 2? 🙂

number 2 is for some specific gig, like graphic design and web design. When you open a gig, you will see “CATAGORY”. then you slect your catagory and then “GIG METADATA”. Just select “STYLE” and then “NOT defined”. Now you can see the maximum number buyer request. If you select any specific catagory instead of “NOT defined” then it will reduce by section wise. Thank You for reading my huge NUMBER 2 😃

number 2 is for some specific gig, like graphic design and web design. When you open a gig, you will see “CATAGORY”. then you slect your catagory and then “GIG METADATA”. Just select “STYLE” and then “NOT defined”. Now you can see the maximum number buyer request. If you select any specific catagory instead of “NOT defined” then it will reduce by section wise. Thank You for reading my huge NUMBER 2 😃

• 2 months later...

Archived