Cannot withdraw my funds

Hello there,

So I had some available funds that I wanted to withdraw… I tried by pay pal ccount (which were already assigned to my account), but thebutton is grey, I can’t click on it, so I reassigned the same paypal account in my settings, which I needed to wait 24h, and after that, the button is still grey and I can’t use pay pal to transfer my money.

So I created a bank trasnfer payoneer account, which was approved by payoneer and when I click on the bank transfer button I receive the following message:

“Withdrawals are temporarily disabled for this account. Our team is working hard on getting this fixed as soon as possible.
We apologize for the inconvenience.”

Yes, I know what you’re gonna say, create a customer support incident, which I already did, but as usually, they don’t simply reply to it…

I have one customer support ticket create 10 months ago, last activity was 7 months ago, and noone replies to it, that’s the outstanding support given by fiverr!

Any one faced such this issue?

I also faced this issue due to a buyer reported to CS about my delivery and he left negative review which, in fact, was not correct.

So, I contacted the customer support and they not only resolved this payment issue but removed the negative review because this was wrong.

So, contact CS and I suggest you to be patient for 2 or 3 days. I resolved my issue in 3 days.

Hi, kindly post an update on the support ticket and you will get a reply back.

Did you have any problems with buyers recently? When they said that “Withdrawals are temporarily disabled for this account.” that can sometimes mean they are looking into something that might be against the Terms of Use maybe. Or maybe there was a problem with a buyer who did a chargeback?

When was the last time you did a withdrawl from your account with paypal?

Hello, I never did a withdraw of my account, and I was trying to do it now. I have 100% positive feedback and didn’t had any negative feedback.

I created a CS ticket 4 days ago, and did an update yesterday and still got no anwser.

I can’t get it, I earn my money, fair, I for each 5$ GIG, only receive 4$, because as you all know 20% (1$) goes to the Fiverr Team, the least I would expect, is to have a CS that works, that actually reads the tickets, and at least reply to them…

I attempt to withdraw to my paypal account, I get the email and click the link to initiate the process. I then get a second email advising that the withdrawal was successful. But then no funds move from Fiverr and I see two records on the Revenues page. Withdrawal initiated $xx.xx and Withdrawal failed #xx.xx.

No response from Fiverr support. I can’t stand this!