Fiverr Community Forum

Can't accept delivery

When I click “Yes, I approve delivery” on my order and confirm it, the site just reloads and the same page opens again with the delivery unapproved. I don’t really know why this is happening, but I can’t accept the delivery which I am satisfied with. What should I do?

1 Like

I’ve tried to do it on the website on phone and computer, as well as the app on phone, none worked.

That’s odd. Did you also try in a different browser?

(I’m throwing this basic-info link in here, in case anyone is looking for it: fiverr.com/support/articles/360049979453-How-do-I-accept-a-sellers-delivery )

1 Like

I tried it in both chrome and safari.

I just noticed that it does not show in the “orders” tab. I don’t think I’ve seen it on the orders tab even when the order was being made. I see it in my account notifications, so I’m not on the wrong account.

You already make a ticket to Customer Support? https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

Um, it’s against the ToS to have more than one account, unless one of two max is also a Business account.

1 Like

I know, I don’t have another account. I was just saying that I know it was on this account. I’ll submit a ticket.