Fiverr Forum

Can't access main site?

I have been trying but the main site will not load. I was trying to respond to one of my customers. I tried going to Fiverr.com through another browser, not logged in, and it still doesn’t load. I am not sure what to do about this.

1 Like

Works for me, at the moment, at least, did you check your internet connection? In such cases, you can also check one of the many sites that tell you if it’s just you or everyone, like down. com, isitdown. com, downforeveryoneorjustme. com, at least then you know if it’s worth to contact support or if it makes more sense to just wait.

3 Likes

It works in incognito on Chrome but doesn’t work otherwise. I am so confused. It was working fine yesterday and I never had this problem the 4+ years I been using the site on Chrome.

My internet is fine. No issues there. Seems to be an issue with Fiverr.com and Chrome?

It was Chrome. Needed to be updated. So if anyone else is having this issue, make sure Chrome is up to date.

Thanks for your help miiila!

6 Likes

It no longer is working.

It worked earlier but it is not loading unless I am in incognito mode again.

Hi dear, You can uninstall the app ( fiverr) and then install it again. If it is upgraded issue, hope that process is work.