Fiverr Forum

Can't believe, just received Top Rated status :P

I was promoted to Top Rated Seller I just can`t express in words, how happy I am and how much this means to me. On this special occasion I wanted to thank Fiverr Team for choosing me among all other great sellers and I promise I will work even harder to prove that I am the right person for this title.

Also I wanted to thank all my buyers who believed in me and gave me the chance to prove my skills. Without you this would never happen.

THANK YOU

Woot woot! Congrats!

Reply to @sabiansoldier: Great question! I’ve never known exactly how to go about asking, either…

Congratulations!

Congrats… hopefully you won’t be abused by buyers because of this… like others

That is wonderful, so happy for you! Congratulations and keep up the good work :slight_smile: !!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

thanks u very much for all wishes… :smiley:

Congratulations omanbux! It’s no wonder you achieved being a Top Rated Seller! Your gig looks professional and even though I haven’t personally ordered your gig, you must do fantastic work to have 100% positive ratings! Kudos and good luck in future sales/gigs!

~GSWatercolor

Nice job! Can I ask: did they bestow it upon you out of the blue or did you ever ask for it?

Reply to @sabiansoldier:

Hi, no i never ask to promote me as Top rated & fiverr given it to me. thanks…

Reply to @gswatercolor:

thanks you very much…

Great work. Congrats :slight_smile:

Reply to @david388: Fiverr actually wrote a guide about what they look for in TRS’s. You can read it on the LinkedIn account here: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/How-become-Top-Rated-Seller-4224111.S.102269139?trk=group_items_see_more-0-b-ttl They do say you have to ask to be promoted to TRS, but as @Omanbux said, sometimes they just do it on their own. shrugs

Reply to @jamesbulls: thanks for linking this to me! I’ve seen this post before, but it’s about 3 years old - I had the impression they no longer want to be bothered by requests to be considered for TRS. Is this incorrect?

CONGRATULATIONS!

Reply to @david388: From what I’ve read on the forum, it’s dated, but it’s not wrong. You can go to them with all kinds of requests from asking to be promoted to TRS to asking to have your gig featured. They’ve changed the way they do things, but a lot of the old processes are still in place.

@omanbux congrats & hope you’ll get more orders :">

one thing, on your profile’s about me section, change the level 2 status.