Can't believe, just received Top Rated status :P

omanbux

I was promoted to Top Rated Seller I just can`t express in words, how happy I am and how much this means to me. On this special occasion I wanted to thank Fiverr Team for choosing me among all other great sellers and I promise I will work even harder to prove that I am the right person for this title.

Also I wanted to thank all my buyers who believed in me and gave me the chance to prove my skills. Without you this would never happen.

THANK YOU

Congratulations omanbux! It’s no wonder you achieved being a Top Rated Seller! Your gig looks professional and even though I haven’t personally ordered your gig, you must do fantastic work to have 100% positive ratings! Kudos and good luck in future sales/gigs!

~GSWatercolor

Reply to @david388: Fiverr actually wrote a guide about what they look for in TRS’s. You can read it on the LinkedIn account here: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/How-become-Top-Rated-Seller-4224111.S.102269139?trk=group_items_see_more-0-b-ttl They do say you have to ask to be promoted to TRS, but as @omanbux said, sometimes they just do it on their own. shrugs

• 1 year later...

Archived