Can't contact Fiverr CS - Delivery Failed Please Try Again

landofawes

For the last two days I’ve been trying to contact CS about a message that I have been trying to send to my buyer without success. This is really becoming a frustration as I can’t send a message to CS either. I have tried using 3 different browsers, I have cleared my browsing cookies/cache, re-started my computer several times, and I have also sent an email to support@fiverr.com, which they have not responded to.

I’m concerned for my buyer (repeat buyer) and also my response rate being affected by this.

Can anyone give me any clues to what might be going on with CS messaging system?

Hi landofawes!

There are multiple possibilities of reasons behind the error which is popping up.
It might be a technical bug, which could only be sort out by Fiverr itself.
Secondly, Your buyer might reported you or blocked your messages by himself.
Thirdly, It might be spam issue, It happened with me as well, I was not able to reply my buyer on phone and then I Un-spammed the message on Chrome Browser. Sometimes, it happens on the device you are using at the moment or sometimes on phone android app of fiverr.

Better try Android app and see if its working here.

If not, then wait for CS to reply your email. They would, sooner or later.

regards

I’ve seen others with this problem before. Always try this:

• Clear all your cookies or at least the ones for Fiverr.
  • Do the same with cache.
  • Restart your browser.
    Look to see if that fixes your problem. If not, do the same steps and also restart your computer before you restart your browser. If that still doesn’t work, submit a ticket to Customer Support.

Some people get miracles with those simple steps, but if it doesn’t work there might be a bigger bug that will take time to resolve. You might also describe your problem (the one you sent to Support) here without using the name of your buyer. Someone here might have suggestions.

Hi landofawes!

There are multiple possibilities of reasons behind the error which is popping up.

It might be a technical bug, which could only be sort out by Fiverr itself.

Secondly, Your buyer might reported you or blocked your messages by himself.

Thirdly, It might be spam issue, It happened with me as well, I was not able to reply my buyer on phone and then I Un-spammed the message on Chrome Browser. Sometimes, it happens on the device you are using at the moment or sometimes on phone android app of fiverr.

Better try Android app and see if its working here.

If not, then wait for CS to reply your email. They would, sooner or later.

regards

Thanks for responding Madeeha.

I have just heard back from my email message to Fiverr support. The issue has not yet been resolved. The initial message that I sent to my buyer still has not gone through. I’m waiting to hear back from CS as to why that message won’t go through.

Thanks again

I’ve seen others with this problem before. Always try this:

• Clear all your cookies or at least the ones for Fiverr.
  • Do the same with cache.
  • Restart your browser.

Look to see if that fixes your problem. If not, do the same steps and also restart your computer before you restart your browser. If that still doesn’t work, submit a ticket to Customer Support.

Some people get miracles with those simple steps, but if it doesn’t work there might be a bigger bug that will take time to resolve. You might also describe your problem (the one you sent to Support) here without using the name of your buyer. Someone here might have suggestions.

Hi Fonthaunt,

I appreciate your suggestions.

I had already tried all of your suggestions, but without success. I have just heard back from my email message to Fiverr support. The issue has not yet been resolved. I may try your next suggestion of posting my message to my buyer here in this thread if CS doesn’t have a fix to this problem/bug.

Thanks

Archived