Cant continue on personal info seller

tiredbaguette

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’m having the same problem it’s on the professional info page for me and it won’t allow me to continue the button is there it’s just not clickable

I’m having the same problem too! Have you found a solution by any chance? I tried using a different browser but still no luck.

• Like 10

• 6 months later...

Hello, I am also new to Fiverr and am having trouble continuing my profile. Everytime I click ‘continue’ nothing happens. I already filled in and revised all required boxes; there’s nothing else to fill! It won’t let me past the Personal Info page no matter what, and I’ve been trying for the last 3 days.

I read among the forums that you’re supposed to fill a little “completion rate” bar (which mine is at 40%) on the top right corner of the screen before you can click ‘continue’. If this is true, how do i do that?
There’s no indication anywhere of what should be done in order to complete said bar. If anything, I thought the only way to fill it up would be to complete your profile but clearly that makes no sense.

• Like 18

Hello, I am also new to Fiverr and am having trouble continuing my profile. Everytime I click ‘continue’ nothing happens. I already filled in and revised all required boxes; there’s nothing else to fill! It won’t let me past the Personal Info page no matter what, and I’ve been trying for the last 3 days.

I read among the forums that you’re supposed to fill a little “completion rate” bar (which mine is at 40%) on the top right corner of the screen before you can click ‘continue’. If this is true, how do i do that?

There’s no indication anywhere of what should be done in order to complete said bar. If anything, I thought the only way to fill it up would be to complete your profile but clearly that makes no sense.

Have you entered a minimum of 150 characters in the description field? If you’re not using Chrome you could try using that.

If it still doesn’t work you could contact support (https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new).

• Like 13

Have you entered a minimum of 150 characters in the description field? If you’re not using Chrome you could try using that.

If it still doesn’t work you could contact support (https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new).

I have not, actually.

It didn’t say I needed to fill out 150 characters, but I did see there was a max. 600.

Even after I tried to continue, I thought maybe some warning would pop up to display what was wrong/missing, but since nothing came up I didn’t think anything of it.

I will give that a try, thank you!

Also, just out of curiosity, why Chrome? I see a lot of people in the forums suggesting we open the website on Chrome, why is that?

• Like 11

I have not, actually.

It didn’t say I needed to fill out 150 characters, but I did see there was a max. 600.

Even after I tried to continue, I thought maybe some warning would pop up to display what was wrong/missing, but since nothing came up I didn’t think anything of it.

I will give that a try, thank you!

Also, just out of curiosity, why Chrome? I see a lot of people in the forums suggesting we open the website on Chrome, why is that?

Because that’s what Fiverr support often says because they made the site mostly compatible with that (Chrome) and don’t try to make the site as compatible as they can with all the other browsers.

The 150 chars min is shown briefly in the video on this page:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/creating-your-seller-profile

• Like 10

Because that’s what Fiverr support often says because they made the site mostly compatible with that (Chrome) and don’t try to make the site as compatible as they can with all the other browsers.

Wonderful.

Well, good to know! Thank you so much. It all worked out!

• Like 8

• 3 months later...

I need some help. I am trying to complete the become a seller page, however even though i have filled in all the mandatory spaces, and even written more than 150 words, it is not letting me continue. The continue but to is basically unclickable, and does not respond. I am stuck on the personal info page.

• Like 8

I need some help. I am trying to complete the become a seller page, however even though i have filled in all the mandatory spaces, and even written more than 150 words, it is not letting me continue. The continue but to is basically unclickable, and does not respond. I am stuck on the personal info page.

If it’s stuck on the Personal Info page as well as making sure you enter at least 150 chars, make sure you don’t go over the 600 char max.

Check you’re doing everything the screen says.

Are you using Chrome?

Have you tried following what it says in this link, including checking the video:

If none of the above help, do you have a screenshot showing the page that isn’t continuing?

• Like 7

I am having trouble going past the personal page with completion rate marked as 20%.The continue button is basically unclickable.Please help.

You’ve written “Inside.To”.

It probably thinks that’s the name of a website / URL because there’s no space after the full stop/period.

Add a space after the full stop and it should be okay.

Just in case, you could also add a space after “words.” (where it says “words.Writing”). But that’s probably not it.

• Like 10

You’ve written “Inside.To”.

It probably thinks that’s the name of a website / URL because there’s no space after the full stop/period.

Add a space after the full stop and it should be okay.

Just in case, you could also add a space after “words.” (where it says “words.Writing”). But that’s probably not it.

That actually worked. Cant thank enough. 🙂

• Like 8