Fiverr Community Forum

Cant continue on personal info seller

Thank you brother, That actually helped me …Thnxxxxx

1 Like

yes me too i have the same problem, have you find any solution thankss

I have the same issue :frowning: Did you found the solution?

I have the same issue :frowning: Did you found the solution yet

Yeah , Just make sure you got minimum of 150 characters in description box

thanks it’s worked but now i have another problem oki i can’t add my phone number do you have any solution :slight_smile:

My problem is that for some reason when I Click continue it kicks me back to the same tab and this is what skills looks like

1 Like

Hello please check that you have written at least 150 characters in the description box!!

1 Like

Thanks! this was my issue! Didnt know about the min requierment of 150 Characters. Ironically had 147…

Check the (Description), you need (150) characters at least to continue.

Hey Dear,
Recently I was in the same problem. Now i solved it. First step your discription must have to be under 600 character’s. make it 600 or below it then u can go to next page easily.
Don’t worry

Im having problem in personal info section.i didn’t put any url.someone please…help me

Same Issue. I don’t know what can I do.

Hi, I’ve completed my profile (596/600) and it won’t let me click continue! Can someone shed any light please? Thank you!!

And this is the top

I also ran into the issue where I couldn’t click continue. It happened to be because I didn’t actually submit the language I’m fluent in… I entered the information but didn’t click the button next to the language to actually submit it. It should be a green button that says Add. An easy way to find out if this is the issue for you is to refresh the page and check if the language is still filled out for you.

I know this post is old but I still ran into the issue today. Maybe this will help someone.

If you put spaces after your periods it should help. Like this. :slight_smile:

Hey, this is the same issue that I ran into and you basically just need to click add next to languages. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Write your description having at least 150 characters. It will solve your problem.

the problem is with the discribtion change it a little bit and write more than 160 words