Fiverr Forum

Can't create gig because it will NOT let me choose photo [ARCHIVED]

I have never ever had this much trouble with any other site…ever!! It’s almost at the point where it is just Not worth it to try and make $5. But i decided to give it one last shot. Here is the problem:

It would not accept my photo and required me to choose a new one. BUT every time i click the “browse” button to pick a photo it literally just does nothing. I am so frustrated because it is a huge waste of time and like i said it is really not worth it. I just don’t understand why this site makes creating a gig SO difficult.

angelina_shadow said: g a gig it keeps telling me my tags can only contain letters spaces and one numeric digit which is all i have i dont even have a number non of the boxes are red and as far as i can see i am abiding by all the rules of making a gig it wont let me through it keeps showing me my gig title as if something is

@angelina_shadow - When you've been typing in the tag descriptions, have you clicked on the suggestions that appear? Then the text will appear in a box with a cross to the top right which you can click on to remove it. As far as I'm aware, you can't have to have completely custom tags, you have to click on one of the suggested ones.

this is literally ridiculous someone help i havent even gotten to the part where i do anything i cant get pat the first stage of creating a gig it keeps telling me my tags can only contain letters spaces and one numeric digit which is all i have i dont even have a number non of the boxes are red and as far as i can see i am abiding by all the rules of making a gig it wont let me through it keeps showing me my gig title as if something is wrong but there isnt

Hy…!!

i am trying to create gig for logo designing selling…!!

but i can’t because when i select category (graphics and design) it does not show the sub category…!! plz help me i am in much trouble…!!!

@just_logo4u if you haven’t been able to sort this out, please send a screenshot over to our Support team. They’ll look into it.

Hello, I try to create new design logo gig, but it not allow me to create and always show :

Order requirement contains excessive use of the terms: logo

i tried so many time to change my logo title but cannot do. what I should do, please help.

no, i just write : create premium logo look

Reply to @madmoo: yes, here is the thing I want to put:

create premium logo design

I will design PREMIUM LOGO LOOK for you as my example above.

YOU GET: LOGO in PNG format (transparent background) or JPG format in the color of your choice.

• High Resolution
  • Another format such as .PSD or .AI will do with extra gigs
  • Unlimited Revision

Little Note:
  • Feel free to ASK before you order if you have any questions.

Hello,

Thank You for purchasing my Gig, Please provide me :
  1. The idea for your logo - some story why you want make this logo. (if you have)
  2. Text you want me to write for your logo (if you have)
  3. What color you like (please…)
  4. Logo Style you like (hand writing, professional, with icon)
  5. Some other example of other logo you like. (if you have)

And after this I can start work! Thank You!!

Reply to @madmoo: Try the suggestion now my first gig are published!!! YOU ARE FANTASTIC, Thanks a Million Madmoo!

Wow this site’s touchy/buggy. Fiverr-beta!

I had the same issue with thumbnails. Also have a video “processing” for a week. They should just use youtube. It would better for promotion and google indexing.

Yeah, I’m passing on this site. Wait until someone else does it better/cheaper.

HI when i try to create a new gig , after i go to package section it dosnt let me to write any thing on package title and description please help me

Make sure you choose every tab at the top, fill in all fields and click save before advancing to the next one. If that doesn’t help, contact Customer Support.

You posted this at the end of an old thread that was started in 2013 so it’s just luck that I even spotted it. For other questions you need to either post a new topic or at least write on a related thread that is recent. This thread will be closed since it’s outdated and has a lot of odd posts in it, so no other responses will work. You will still be able to make new posts and reply on others. :slight_smile: