Fiverr Community Forum

Can't create gigs, they all go to draft

Hello,
I recently created a fiverr account and created one gig. I filled up every necessary field and checked many times to see if I haven’t omitted anything. Then I publish it, but it redirects me to the first step of the gig’s creation page. So I do it again. But it is the same result.
In my gigs page, the gig is listed as draft.

So I try to create a second gig that I would have published anyway, with only one package this time. But it is still the same.

I don’t know if it is related to the message on top of my screen “We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online” but I hope someone here can help me (because the support isn’t very talkative).

No. Gig creation has nothing to do with GIG NA.

Try clearing your cache and use different browsers.

Make sure that you prepare your GIG text in word or somewhere so you can easily copy-paste.

Don’t take this the wrong way, but are you sure you published it?

I’ll tell you why: when I go make new gigs, I get to the final page that is a sort of celebratory page and the PUBLISH button is very small and in the corner so sometimes it takes me a moment to find it and it often trips me into making me feel like I already published the Gig :rofl: And if you close the page at that step, your Gig will be left in drafts like you said.

Maybe double-check you actually got to the very final page? Or you can use the method @marinapomorac suggested!