Fiverr Forum

Can't decide on something? Let Discobot help you!

NOTE: for those who don’t know, @discobot is a Forum bot who says all sorts of things. Just don’t abuse it :wink:

Lately I’ve found myself asking @discobot questions to which I couldn’t find an answer, or asking it to help me take a path that I couldn’t really decide on. So I thought to myself:

Why don’t we have a special place where we can always go to and ask @discobot to give us an affirmative or negative answer to our questions? It’s just like flipping a coin, but more fun :smiley:

How do you do it? You ask a question, THEN you type @discobot Fortune and it will give you an answer in a separate post (admittedly, not always the one you’d expect :smiley: ), both for FUN and for actually helping us.

OFFTOPIC NOTE: try blurring your offtopic posts, and let’s keep this to a question-answer topic :wink:

So let me start with my question: “Discobot, will another billionaire cross my path and tip me $100?”

@discobot Fortune

Find your Japanese name!

:crystal_ball: Outlook not so good

Uh oh. Something is coming shortly @Woofy31

Discobot, Should I have replied to @Woofy31 post?

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Yes definitely

Haha, it works, it’s alive! But I just ran out of hearts :cry:

Discobot, should I let my current orders sit a bit longer so that potential buyers see I have a queue?

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Most likely

Will @Woofy31 get more hearts within the next 200 hours?

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Most likely

Is it better if I withdraw my earnings before I go to sleep, so that hackers can’t steal from me while I sleep?

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Ask again later

Well that’s a new one :joy: Discobot is siding with hackers now, delaying my actions on purpose :smiley:

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Discobot, did you know you have your own emoji? :robot:

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: It is decidedly so

@discobot Should i purchase Apple Macbook Pro (2016) which is available for around $3100 in India or Apple Macbook Pro (2017) for the same price of 2016 but i have to wait for 2 months to get it in India. (Not yet released in India)

Should I be sleeping right now?

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Better not tell you now

I’ve never heard these from discobot before! Special for Woofy.

What time is it for you? It’s 6am here!