Fiverr Community Forum

Can't Deliver work-Is Fiverr having site problems?

For over the past 24 hours I have not been able to send messages or Deliver work. I keep getting an Internal Error message and it says its being reported to the site…any ideas whats going on?

For the past 24hrs, I didn’t had any issues with Fiverr, but things may not be true for your region. Anyway do a CTRL + F5 to see if it works. :slight_smile:

Just a thought, but perhaps what you’re sending doesn’t conform to the Fiverr Tos, your account has been flagged or the seller(s) your trying to message/deliver to are suspended. Contact customer support and ask them.

I had this problem too. If there’s something wrong with the buyer’s account, you can’t communicate, can’t deliver and can’t even request mutual cancellation yet the clock keeps on ticking. Very frustrating. I had this happen 3 days ago and contacted CS immediately. It wasn’t until today that they actually cancelled the order.

alliemadison12 said: Very frustrating. I had this happen 3 days ago and contacted CS immediately. It wasn't until today that they actually cancelled the order.
I think the 'take away' here is that if you ever can't communicate or deliver, contact CS right away. Even if it takes ages (3 days!?!) to respond, at least they'll be advised and should be able to help if there's an issue because of their delay.

I’m back to throw my hat into the “messages not working correctly” ring. I’m getting notifications - onsite, not app - but no messages seem to be in my inbox.