Can't deliver!

I have been trying to contact fiverr all week and still no response and I can’t find answers anywhere… I can’t deliver my gig product via the deliver button. I have tried all types of things and new browsers and nothing helps. I already delivered my first gig with no problems and now this and it is past due. Fiverr is sending me emails saying I am late, but it is not my fault and there is no one to talk to. Please help!

Be sure to continue to navigate these concerns and issues to CS through your ticket and they’ll help restore your account status.

What are you trying to deliver? Fiverr only allows files of up to 30MB, maybe that’s the problem?

I just have a link to deliver like I did before. So file size is not the issue. The clock disappeared a few days ago and the button does nothing if clicked on.

Happened to me too . I have to deliver multiple times so that the files actually go through. I keep gettin ‘’ unknown error ‘’ for some reason…

Reply to @madmoo: Thanks. I have finally got someone responding to my emails at the astounding rate of one reply per day. I did all they suggested, but still nothing works. I think it is on their end because I have tried several browsers now. My account must be screwed up or something. My first order I had no issues.

I also did send a link through the messages before the deadline and the buyer loves the work. They keep asking how they can comment until this is resolved. My other concern is that this will affect me negatively now. I also noticed that I have gotten zero request now since this issue. I was doing great at first.

Reply to @cre8iveartwork: Thanks. How did you get comments back on an order and get your $? Ever get it resolved?

I have finally got someone responding to my emails at the astounding rate of one reply per day. I did all they suggested, but still nothing works. I think it is on their end because I have tried several browsers now. My account must be screwed up or something. My first order I had no issues.

I also did send a link through the messages before the deadline and the buyer loves the work. They keep asking how they can comment until this is resolved. My other concern is that this will affect me negatively now. I also noticed that I have gotten zero request now since this issue. I was doing great at first.

Reply to @catwriter: I just have a link to deliver like I did before. So file size is not the issue. The clock disappeared a few days ago and the button does nothing if clicked on. - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/comment/175713#Comment_175713