Fiverr Forum

Can't download stock images

I had a customer order an album artwork for me and they selected the premium stock image for me to use for their cover art, I have selected the image from the stock photos but the download button is greyed out and not letting me download it? I have tried accessing and downloading the image through 3 different browsers and even on mobile but still cannot download it

It’s a very similar issue to one I had with withdrawing funds to PayPal, where I would have funds in my account but the withdraw button would be greyed out and unclickable, this was resolved by customer service but it has happpened again.

Anybdoy else having issues like this? Is there anything I can do? I have contatced customer support but they proabably won’t reply for another 2 or 3 days, which is very frustrating as I was supposed to have this order finished today, and would have if I could have downloaded the stock image!

I know the Paypal thing is a bug, so it’s likely that the stock image problem could be the result of a similar problem, too. The best thing to do in this circumstance would be to request to extend your order (explain the circumstances and I’m sure your buyer will understand) and get on to customer service ASAP so that they can help you resolve the issue.

I’m having the same issue. The buyer won’t understand that it’s a technical issue on the site. It’s been one day since I reported the issue but customer support has not replied as yet. unsatisfactory service.

I have the same problem since more than 2 weeks a go. (also made a topic about it before finding this one)
I contacted the fiverr support team and they told me they are working on getting it fixed but that was a few good days a go.

Guys, just got some feedback from support. it says, “At this time, there is an issue with the stock image feature” hmm… and that’s that