Can't Find Right Gig :(

This sometime happens to me here.

I have a custom job requirement. I am willing to pay for a gig to create website screencast with voice-over for various SaaS products. This is a simple task and may require merely 20 minutes to complete a gig. Plus, this is a long term project because I want to keep ordering 100s of gigs.

I sent messages to dozens of sellers here and no-one is really replied despite explaining them everything. Is this because people are less skilled at what i am asking or people are not interested in learning a bit new stuff?

I would say both. Keep in mind this is Fiverr. So most of people (active sellers) run away for fussy customers or jobs because that can end with a negative review or a cancelation for a hard $5 work.

I suggest you to search for lvl 1 or no lvl sellers if you dont want to spend more then $5.

I am sure you will find someone for that job.

All the best,

dukanu

Reply to @dukanu: I even asked a few sellers to give it a try and promised not to leave negative review if they don’t make it what i wanted. I usually don’t leave negative unless seller is really a hole, If i don’t like a gig, i leave no review. Its just $5 afterall.

Reply to @awebus: I really understand you. And also I really apreciate people like you who understand how things works. I am a buyer too here who spend around $700-800/year and sometimes I got almost nothing but I can understand why do I pay $5 for a service and not $500.

I hope you best of luck,

dukanu

Reply to @dukanu: Thanks

awebus said: I am willing to pay for a gig to create website screencast with voice-over for various SaaS products. This is a simple task and may require merely 20 minutes to complete a gig. Plus, this is a long term project because I want to keep ordering 100s of gigs
Here's a little direct advice. :) Don't tell sellers it's "simple" or how long it will take to complete. If it's so quick and easy, you would do it yourself. If you are paying someone else to do it (even on Fiverr) it's because they know more about it or can do it better than you. Or as @dukanu says, you come off as fussy and demanding - you want to tell people what to do instead of working with them. You're insulting the sellers before you even place an order.

Do not tell sellers you will be ordering 100s or that this is a long-term gig. On Fiverr, that's a lie far more often than the truth and sellers won't even respond. If you find a good seller and end up ordering more from them, great, they'll appreciate it and you'll get good work. Focus on getting someone to do 1 good job at a good price now. Worry about the future, later.

Good luck.

Send me your requirements and I can see if I can help!

Landon

Maybe try contacting a new seller those are usually hungry to get their first gig, and don’t get the opportunity because since they do not have any feedback yet buyers are not willing to give them a chance.

Or just post a “Buyer Request” and interested people will start contacting you :wink:

Good luck!!!

Reply to @itsyourthing: Thanks for your advice.

I realized that sellers “don’t believe” in long term thing while i really mean it.

Reply to @annai80: Even sent couple of messages to them. Let me wait to see if they’re interested.

Reply to @landongrace: Just sent you PM