Can't get any order

asimrazajalbani

Hello to all!
I am sending orders to buyers since last month but still can’t get any order and I am really disappointed by that. When I checked my gig statistics it shows 71 impressions, 7 clicks, and 9 views. Need help and suggestions from you all.
Thank you.
Asim Raza/Freelancer

Hello to all!

I am sending orders to buyers since last month but still can’t get any order and I am really disappointed by that. When I checked my gig statistics it shows 71 impressions, 7 clicks, and 9 views. Need help and suggestions from you all.

Thank you.

Asim Raza/Freelancer

I am sending orders to buyers since last month but still can’t get any order and I am really disappointed by that.

Give us an example. We can’t give you constructive feedback if we don’t know what kind of offers you send. Take the last request, your response and post it here (without names). Then we can tell you what you did wrong.

Although you could probably start with the portfolio. Your gig description says “The CV’s or Resumes will be designed in various designs.” yet your portfolio has only one vanilla example which is a stock photo 🙂

I am sending orders to buyers since last month but still can’t get any order and I am really disappointed by that.

Give us an example. We can’t give you constructive feedback if we don’t know what kind of offers you send. Take the last request, your response and post it here (without names). Then we can tell you what you did wrong.

Although you could probably start with the portfolio. Your gig description says “The CV’s or Resumes will be designed in various designs.” yet your portfolio has only one vanilla example which is a stock photo 🙂

@uxreview I will send here these.

• 4 years later...

Archived