Fiverr Community Forum

Cant get any order!

I was expecting this month to be a great one since the last one I was satisfied with the amount of orders I got.
I cant manage to even get 1 Order.
It has been 10 days

4 Likes

Fiverr orders are very inconsistent. I have heard of people getting 50 orders one month, but 20 the next month. This is a great time to optimize your gigs tags, titles, description, etc. You just need to be patient. Thanks, and have a nice rest of your day!

5 Likes

Its great to know you have been having a wonderful time and experience…

So many people are in the same struggle with you but I believe, that if you keep staying positive and active, your story would turn into smile once again…
So please Cheer up and Don’t give up.

3 Likes

There are thousands and thousands of new sellers on Fiverr since COVID 19 who joined Fiver because they needed to work from home. Sadly the market is saturated.

3 Likes

same problem i facing

2 Likes
4 Likes

i havnt got a singe order for weeks now no order seen in the buyers request page either. i dont understand it

4 Likes

i havnt got a singe order for weeks now no order seen in the buyers request page either. i dont understand i. please i need help. its frustrating

4 Likes

this answer is correct
very impress

2 Likes

if the experts are not getting orders than how the beginners will

2 Likes

same here, no order as a beginner it is getting hard.

2 Likes

be patient. i faced the same problem. cause the market is over-saturated for this lockdown.

1 Like

Same here!!!
:disappointed_relieved:
Getting order with same …not another

very nice and helpfull

another good question