Can't get new order

rayhanp1

I can not get new order after long day. Even I create new gig but still not getting new order. So please give me new upgrade suggestion.

Thank you.

NT: everyday I am sharing my gig social site.

I can not get new order after long day.

Perhaps you need to be patient and wait for more than one day. You are not likely to be receiving multiple orders everyday. You’re going to have to do more than spamming your friends on social media if you want customers. Who are your customers? Where are they located? Why should your target customers hire you and not someone else that offers the same exact services as you?

If you want to be successful, you are going to have to think and act like a businessman.

I can not get new order after long day.

Perhaps you need to be patient and wait for more than one day. You are not likely to be receiving multiple orders everyday. You’re going to have to do more than spamming your friends on social media if you want customers. Who are your customers? Where are they located? Why should your target customers hire you and not someone else that offers the same exact services as you?

If you want to be successful, you are going to have to think and act like a businessman.

Thank you for your important suggestion.

Just wait and see! I think you’re a very good and talented person in this platform, but you should much patience any kind sections where you stand. i hope you understand my little suggestions. Altho, i’m a beginner.😊 Best of luck…

Thank you for your important suggestion…

Archived