Fiverr Community Forum

Can't get order from buyer request

I started freelancing on Fiverr in August 2020. But I’m actively working on it from December 2020. From December to February I earned 100$ and all of them came from the gig, not from buyer request.

I send 5-7 buyer requests every day. But I didn’t get any response. For the past few days, I didn’t get any order and No response from buyer request.

Can anyone tell me that how can I get the order directly or from buyer request? I tried a lot but couldn’t get any order.

2 Likes

Well, we at least need to see an example of your offers that you sent to buyer request to be able to advise you if it’s a good proposal or not.

Otherwise it’s just a pure guess that clients just didn’t like your proposal/portfolio etc

7 Likes

same issue here. I also tired with this activity. 12 hours online,10 bids, gig improvements all things going useless. What to do?

Once again, as @mariashtelle1 said, we can’t really help you unless we see the offers that you’re leaving to buyer requests.

Also, if you’re looking for individual advice, I would suggest making your own thread. Thanks!