Fiverr Community Forum

CANT GET ORDER's

i had my first order 10 months ago and i did a great job got a 5 star review but after that nothing !! , not even a single order , i get a few impressions and views on my gigs but that’s it cant get any order . if anyone know’s a solution then let me know please

2 Likes

Have you checked on your “gigs” page to check the status of your gigs. I can’t see any active ones. You need to make sure you have gigs with a status of “active” to get orders. Or maybe I’ve checked the wrong account?

Are you sure? I can’t see any reviews on your profile page.

2 Likes

yes i have 1 review on my page , maybe its because of the pricing , i changed the price recently if you check again maybe you see it

two of my gig’s are active at the moment one is for a logo design and the other is for hand text animation , the logo design gig has a review on it , i recently changed the gig photos and price , can it be ? that might have affected the gig ?

Do you have a link to your Fiverr profile or your active gigs?
Have you checked your Fiverr profile in a web browser not logged in?

I thought it just removed it from the Fiverr search until the change has been checked by Fiverr. I didn’t think it removed it from the profile after changes.

you should require to make eye catching image, so that buyer can attract.

2 Likes

1 Like

That’s the issue. The forum hasn’t kept your Fiverr user name because of the '_ ’ at the end, and there’s another Fiverr user with your name that doesn’t have the ‘_’ at the end of the user name.

1 Like

so , you think i should change my username ? by doing so will it help ?

i think the design’s are catchy enough !! if not , then i really need to upgrade my skills :joy:

It might make it a bit easier for buyers but that may not be the reason for the drop in sales. But your logo says the username without the “_” at the end, and if someone typed the username shown in your logo they’d get someone else’s Fiverr profile.

1 Like

i’ll change my username and logo , lets hope it works

1 Like

There’s no option to change the username unless you create a new account and deactivate the current one first as far as I know. I think you might need to contact CS to get their permission.

Or you could just send offers to buyer requests you can do if you aren’t getting orders directly.

1 Like