Cant get Orders :/

locomotionart

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

It can take some sellers several months to get their first order.

You only have 14 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Don’t rely upon Fiverr search engine impressions to determine the success of your gig(s). Impressions are just a number; they don’t really mean much when you stop and think about it. They only tell you how many times your gig cover is seen in a Fiverr search. They have nothing to do with people checking out your services.

What I mean by this is, don’t create a gig, and then just sit there watching search engine impressions go up and down. You’re wasting valuable time doing that. Take responsibi…

Don’t rely upon Fiverr search engine impressions to determine the success of your gig(s). Impressions are just a number; they don’t really mean much when you stop and think about it. They only tell you how many times your gig cover is seen in a Fiverr search. They have nothing to do with people checking out your services. What I mean by this is, don’t create a gig, and then just sit there watching search engine impressions go up and down. You’re wasting valuable time doing that. Take responsibi…

but there are people suggesting no one orders on profile with no review, so will i need to fake an order ? im confused because this is not the right way i feel.

how many days it took you to have your first order ?

first day it was 40 then around 20-30 each day. its been a week

Days? Roughly 110, give or take a week.

first day it was 40 then around 20-30 each day. its been a week

Yup, this sounds right. New sellers are given a very temporary boost. Now that it’s run out, it’s up to you to do your own marketing. (DON’T FAKE IT.)

. Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked!

. Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders:

. Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

. Improve My Gig Checklist

. New Sellers .... No Integrity .... No Success!

. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010949038

. How to get any orders at all ... and get more once you have a few

Archived